Wednesday, May 9, 2012

LEGACY

If you were to die today what would you leave this world with to remember you by?

We all crave the good life, living it up in the moment by being a lush to the finest things in life. As artists we're on top of the world when we see people bump our music. We cock a nod when real recognizes real whether it be respecting where we are from, who we are with or what we are in.

As a kid I saw what my future held and since I could walk the talk I've been living as the raw and dirty, loyal and devoted man that I am.  And who I am has built all that my mind always saw.  My kids will forever have the lessons I taught them.  They'll keep seeing the house that I built.  All my fans alike will keep hearing the music I made.  And the world will remember all of my names.

Sometimes I don't know how I did it, but i did.  Then I close my eyes and remember how I did it.  I was blessed to keep my spritit in drive from the legacy Flex left me.  Without a doubt he left a piece of him for all who knew him, but he left me our dream to live.

If Rack City Studios is the body, Flex is the soul. Period.

R.I.P. Ikimmaster "Flex" Allah - Hypemen Entertainment

No comments:

Post a Comment